As most of you know, Danny is a HUGE Jazz fan! And his love and excitement for the team have worn off on me! (Who'd have guessed?) We have season tickets that we share with two others so we are able to go to about a third of the games (unless Danny decides to sell them).We went the other night to the Clippers game. It was fun, mainly because I caught one of the parachutes and got a free 2XL Taco Bell Jazz Shirt! Too bad I didn't keep my Bees shirt, I would have a nice collection!

But the true excitement came last night at the first home playoff game against the Lakers! My wonderful boss gave Danny and I the company tickets so we had awesome seats! It worked out nicely because then Danny's two brothers could use their season tickets so we all could go. The game was SO intense! I was on my feet for the majority of the game screaming, jumping and cheering. I thought I was going to have a heart attack during the final 2 minutes but as you probably know the Jazz pulled it off and won!
I have to post at least one of us in our matching D Will shirts even though my hair looks awful in this picture! I'm going to blame it on the jumping and sweating.
1 comment:
You guys look soo cute! At least you were able to go to the game they won! Great job on the photos, too!
Post a Comment