She is ALWAYS smiling. I think she's just about the happiest baby I've ever seen.
She loves her big sister is always watching her and will just sit and laugh at Ella. It's about my favorite thing in the world to watch my girls play and love each other. My biggest hope is that they'll grow up to be best friends.
Ella loves Kate SO much (maybe too much sometimes)!
We gave Kate her first taste of "food" (is rice cereal even considered food?). She wasn't sure what to think about it was certainly willing to try.
Ella helped feed her and was so sweet talking to her and explaining what she was doing. But Ella was not excited by how messy Kate was. She kept asking me when we could clean her and didn't want to get too close for a picture because Kate was too messy.
Kate is growing like a weed and I wish I could just stop time. She is so fun! She has rolled from her back to tummy several times. But then she gets stuck on her tummy and that does not make her happy!She still struggles with her dang acid reflux. Poor thing is always having to take some kind of medicine and having tummy troubles. It makes me feel so bad for her.
She is getting interested in her toys and can reach and grab them and study them. Ella is great at finding her toys to play with all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment