7.07.2013

June Happenings

We love summer! But this year I've been a big slacker when it comes to taking pictures. I'm thinking it may have something to do with my hands always being full with one child or another. At lease that's the excuse I'm going with.

We didn't get a Cherry Hill pass this year because it wouldn't really work to take a newborn. So we've been doing lots and lots of swimming in the backyard. We set up a swimming pool with Ella's slide going into it and the hose going down the slide. Redneck water park. But we invite some friends over and Ella absolutely loves it.
I am absolutely the new development Station Park. They have tons of fun shopping, places to eat and have fun activities for the kids. We went down for free pony rides and Ella had so much fun!
 Father's Day morning Ella helping me make Daddy breakfast.
We have also ventured out to the Splash Pad a couple of times. Ella with her cute friend Chloe enjoying the water.
We've also been making nearly weekly trips to Lagoon, playing with friends, practicing riding a tricycle (I need pictures), having picnics, going to the park and trying to soak in all things summer while we can.

No comments: