We went to my Grandma and Grandpa Cook's 50th wedding anniversary. Of course this is the only picture I took...Kate with her cousin Jake who is just two weeks younger.
Early morning (or late night depending on how you look at it) with my baby girl. Since this picture she has started completely sleeping through the night. Seriously someone pinch me. She sleeps from about 9:30 at night until 8:00 in the morning! Such a far cry from Ella who didn't sleep through the night until she was over a year old.
She still doesn't like her bottle though. Ella is a great big sister and was trying to help me to get her to drink it. As you can tell by Kate's face she wasn't having any part of that.
Ella is so cute with Kate it melts my heart. They are going to be best friends. Ella is always playing and talking with Kate and is her number one advocate. If Kate starts to cry she rushes to me and tells me to "go take care of my sister." If it sounds like I'm getting frustrated with Kate she tells me, "don't yell at my sister!" (Even though in my defense I'm never yelling at Kate.)
Ella loves the iPad and tries to get Kate to join in the fun with her. She guides Kate's hand along so she can play too.I love those chubby little thighs.
Me and my little baby hanging out at Lagoon while Daddy and Ella were on the swings.
Kate loves her little play gym just like Ella did. I can stick her in there while I need to get others things done and she is so happy. She kicks and squeals and laughs. One day she was being quiet so I went to check and found her completely zonked out.
Kate is so strong and can already hold her head up and I think she's getting close to rolling. She is really ticklish and loves to have her neck and tummy tickled. She loves us to make funny noises at her and laughs and laughs when we do. She's probably just laughing at us making fools of ourselves.
Kate is such a joy and such a great part of our family. I honestly can't imagine life without her. She's so sweet and happy. I am so grateful to be a mom to these two beautiful little girls.









No comments:
Post a Comment