Things around the Hafen house have both slowed down and become crazy at the same time if that's possible. Taking care of newborn is pretty all encompassing so nothing else really gets done yet I feel busy all the time. But that's our season in life and I'm fine with that.
That being said, we still manage to squeeze in some fun.
My little Diva. While she was staying with Grandma and Grandpa Spiers while I was in the hospital with Kate she got a new phone and glasses.
Ella "comforting" Kate in the car. A second later she continued to talk and "shh" Kate but was busy working on her iPad.
About a week after Kate came home we took a trip to Layton Surf n' Swim. Mom and Kate just watched while Daddy and Ella had fun playing in the waves. It was good for Ella to have something fun to do that was all about her.
My stylin' little girl int he car. She cracks me up. She always has to have glasses on like mom.
Ella and I decided to do a little spring cleaning in her playhouse. She was so serious about it and really did scrub down every surface with soapy water.
She got some new "exercise" shoes and immediately wanted to do exercising with me. She loves to follow along and do "apple jacks." It's a great motivator for me to get up and move.
Playing Dr. Ella with Daddy.
Early morning play dough session.
We ventured out to the zoo with our friends Anne and Eloise. I didn't get many pictures because I was busy juggling two kids. I was hoping Kate would sleep in her stroller while we there but no such luck. It was a pretty exhausting trip but worth it because Ella had a blast.
Me and my little Ella bug.
Earlier in the year we also went to Discovery Gateway with them as well. Ella absolutely loved it. Hopefully I'll get this two kids thing down so we can go on more outings like this without it wiping me out.












No comments:
Post a Comment