3.22.2013

only child no more

My doctor has scheduled me to be induced Wednesday. So it's looking like baby #2 is going to have a March 27th birthday.  I'm so excited and so nervous. I was hesitant deciding whether I wanted to be induced or wait until nature takes it course. But I've been having many contractions and I'm already dialated and so uncomfortable so I'm thinking Wednesday sounds good.

That being said now that we have a date set and things are happening so soon I've been feeling a little weepy. I love my little Ella bug so much and we've had so much fun together just the two of us. We've had a great time going everywhere together - to stores, story times, the library, children museums, swimming, etc. I love being able to play with her one on one and listen to her share all of her thoughts. She's such a little talker and I love listening to what's on her mind. She cracks me up.

I keep telling myself that the gift of a sister is one of the best things I can give her. I hope they can develop a close relationship and can grow up to be best friends. I hope both of my girls will always know how much I love them and that I can find a way to show them both always.  

No comments: