We started the night by going over to the ward Trunk or Treat for dinner and to see all of the cute neighbor's costumes. We then took Ella over to Danny's family's house where she was a big hit and ended the night at my parents. I have no idea why I even bothered buying Halloween candy since we were hardly home and didn't have a single trick or treater.
I had a blast picking out Ella's costume and dressing her up. Danny and I couldn't stop laughing when we'd look at her and she apparently thought it was pretty hysterical as well. I think she just might be the cutest little lamb ever.
5 comments:
She is SOOO super cute!!!! I think she has the cutest smile...it makes me smile just looking at the pics!!! Your such a cute mommy! Glad you had a fun Halloween and the blessing looked wonderful too!
She is so cute in her costume! You guys are such a cute little family!
i love her so much! what a little cutie!
Oh my gosh! Can she get any cuter??? I can't believe how alert and smily she is. She looks like a lot of fun!
I love her.
Post a Comment