Sunday was Danny and my 2 year anniversary! The past two years have flown by, but looking back I can't believe how much has happened: living in Denver, building a house, putting in a yard, nine months of pregnancy, having a baby...
We celebrated on Saturday by leaving Ella with her grandparents and going to Boondocks and then out to dinner. It was fun to take a break from reality and just go have fun. (I'll admit by the end of the day I really missed my baby - it's probably a good thing we vetoed the bed & breakfast idea.)
I am so grateful I married such great guy. Danny is a wonderful husband and an amazing dad to Ella. I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else.
1 comment:
Congrats to you guys that is exciting!! Sounds like you had fun.. We haven't done anything for our anniversary yet it was 10 days ago we are still trying to find a day that works to many football and soccer games going on right now lol..
Post a Comment