The first was an incredible family shower that had everyone from mine and Danny's family. It was a full house and a ton of fun.
My wonderful Aunt Lisa and cousin Jessica planned the shower and had everything perfect down to the smallest detail.
The decorations:
Then I had a work shower. Here I am at about 35 weeks pregnant in front of a cute sign one of the ladies I work with made. It was very fun and our little one will be one well dressed baby as a result.

Finally, the sweet girls in my ward threw me a shower. I was touched by how many people came and showed their support for us and again, I got some super adorable baby gear. I am loving all things baby!
Here I am at 38 weeks:
The adorable decorations and spread.
A huge thank you to everyone who helped to make these showers happen and to those who came and showed their support for our little family.

2 comments:
You are SO cute pregnant!! I can't believe you have not showed us your cute belly before now! You should have been showing that thing off as long as possible cause you are darling prego!!
So fun! You just look gorgeous!
Post a Comment