According to our baby countdown on the right, it's time to go! Apparently baby girl didn't get the memo.
But...
we're checking into the hospital this evening and I'm going to be induced tomorrow morning! I absolutely cannot believe that we are having a baby tomorrow! I'm so excited and nervous and full of emotions. I'm taking care of the last minute details today and watching the clock tick closer and closer to 6:00 when we check into the hopsital.
Any last words of advice?
Here we go, this is really happening! Stay tuned for pictures of the Little Miss!
4 comments:
How exciting congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one..
Congratulations!!! I hope everything goes well with the delivery!! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby girl!!
Congrats! We're so excited for you! Hope everything goes great with your delivery. Good luck! We'll be thinking about you all and waiting to see your little girl.
Good luck! I cant wait to see her. You guys will be such cute parents. AND, I love the baby's room! I like how you tied in the blue from the fabric. It's amazing how different our rooms turned out using the same fabric. Love it! We will have to get the little girls together for a play date sometime :)
Post a Comment