Danielle, I am so so so excited for you. You will love little girls they are so fun to doll up! HOpe your pregnancy is doing ok and your feeling better! I am very happy for you and Danny! YOu guys will make fabulous parents!
Yay!!! That is so awesome! Now you can start that girl crocheting! :) I'm curious to know if you've tried it! I want to see nursery stuff too... I can't wait to meet this little darling!
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!!! That's so great!
YAY!!! Alrighty then, I guess I'll start buying!!!
I'm so excited, can you imagine how beautiful she'll be?!?!
Love you guys, congrats!!
That's awesome! I can't wait to meet her either. Now, let the nursery decorating begin (and of course - post pictures of it). :)
Danielle, I am so so so excited for you. You will love little girls they are so fun to doll up! HOpe your pregnancy is doing ok and your feeling better! I am very happy for you and Danny! YOu guys will make fabulous parents!
How exciting! Congratulations! I can just imagine her now in all the cute clothes you will dress her in! So fun!!
Yay!!! That is so awesome! Now you can start that girl crocheting! :) I'm curious to know if you've tried it! I want to see nursery stuff too... I can't wait to meet this little darling!
Hey! I found your bloggety blog! Email me at nicjacobson@gmail.com and I'll add you to mine....
Post a Comment