A couple of weekends ago, my friends and I decided it was time for a little girls get away. We headed up to the beautiful Hotel Park City where we stayed in one of the cabins.After checking in Friday afternoon, we went to dinner at Baja Cantina and then drove around Park City's Main Street. I love that city, it is gorgeous and even though it's not far from home, you feel like you're getting away.
Our room had a private hot tub out on the deck, so after dinner we got in the hot tub and spent the rest of the night talking. When we'd all had enough, we each put on a fluffy white robe and took the conversation inside.
Saturday morning, we woke up and had breakfast out on the balcony and spent the next couple of hours relaxing and talking. It's crazy how much fun sitting around and talking with your best girlfriends can be - that was seriously the highlight of my trip!
We finally decided to head out to get some lunch and spend the rest of the day shopping! We hit the outlets and then on our way home stopped at Nordstrom Rack. It was so nice to be able to wander in and out of stores with no worry about the time. It seems that the majority of the time I have a big long list of errands to run so I'm just running in and out stores. Being able to casually look around and spend my time was heaven.
It was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad we decided to go! It definitely needs to be (at least) an annual thing!
4 comments:
Totally agree! That was so much fun doing nothing but talking. I'm going to remind everyone when it is time to do it again!
i think that you should put your house up for sale and move to park city and then let me live in your basement for free (:D)
It really was so much fun! Cant wait till next time.
Ahhh......love a good "girls only" break! =] Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment