2.04.2009

Bachelor Night

I think I've mentioned a time or two before that I am obsessed with watching The Bachelor. Fortunately, my friends share this obsesssion so the past few weeks we've started a tradition of getting together on Monday nights to watch, laugh, scream, get choked up, feel embarassed for, get nervous, make fun of and enjoy The Bachelor together. I love it and as soon as it's over, I can't wait until the next time!

This last Monday, we met up at Audree's cute house. She is the greatest and had set the table up with roses for each of us (no one had to worry about not getting a rose)! I loved it!

Of course we all come in our pajamas and bring munchies so we can stuff our faces while criticizing the girls.

And since I'm going to be in Denver next week and I have the best friends ever, we made a pact that no one will watch it this Monday and then the following Monday when I'm back we're going to have a marathon night and watch two episodes. Thanks girls - it's just not the same watching it without you!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so fun! You girls are so cute! I got choked up too last week on The Bachelor and have never done that before. I am completely obsessed with the show too!

Ashley and Chris said...

while you were stuffing your face, i was playing with our cousins. Im their favorite now.

Witter and Kway said...

I am going to try and hold strong and not watch it just for you!

Jessica said...

I've really got to get into the Bachelor! It sounds like it must be entertaining! What a fun girls night.