(Danny calls this shirt my "puffy shirt" like from Seinfeld. And now looking at a picture of me wearing it, I realize it does make me look rather puffy.)Last weekend, Danny and I along with my cousin Melanie and her husband, Pete went to a Denver Nuggets game. Danny's company has a suite and we were able to score four tickets to the game! We invited Pete and Mel because 1) they're so dang fun to hang out with and 2) we figured we owed them for all of the times we've stayed at their house and gone over there for dinner. They've definitely taken us under their wing in Denver!
Danny was very adamant about the fact that he was NOT cheering for the Nuggets but I could tell he still had a fun time watching and talking sports with Pete. Mel and I did more chatting (not about sports) than watching, so good times were had by all.
3 comments:
Heeeeey, I took that pic! =] I think you look amazing as always...puffy shirt or not so puffy one.
I just think it's funny we went to a Nuggets game and still ended up watching the Jazz Bear the whole time! Oh, the irony.
Hey cute girl! It was fun to get your comment! You are darling and I'm so happy you and Danny are together!!! Congrats on building a house! I'm jealous cause I bet its where I wanna move ;) Oh well I'm happy for you and I can't wait to see some of your pictures! I bet you're an amazing photog.!
danny doesn't know what he's talking about. that is one of my most favorite shirts of yours. ps please let minnie nuzzle you for me. i miss her little furry face.
Post a Comment