1.20.2009

Tag From Kristy!

8 Shows I Love to Watch:
  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. Army Wives
  3. The Bachelor
  4. The Office
  5. Oprah
  6. Ellen
  7. Grey's Anatomy
  8. American Idol

8 Restaurants I Enjoy:

  1. Cafe Rio
  2. Cafe Trio
  3. Tepanyaki
  4. Chef's Table
  5. Illegal Pete's
  6. Chipolte (hardly a restaurant but I love it!)
  7. The DoDo
  8. PF Changs

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. Went to the dentist (No cavities! Wahoo!)
  2. Visited our house. It's coming along! More on that later.
  3. Read this for the 17th time.
  4. Played with Photoshop.
  5. Played with my camera.
  6. Unpacked.
  7. Did my elliptical while watching The Bachelor.
  8. Talked to Danny on the phone 17 times. (Including while watching The Bachelor because I had to talk to someone because seriously, could you believe some of those girls!?!)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:

  1. Danny being based out of Salt Lake so we don't have to travel back and forth all the time.
  2. Our house being finished so we can finally feel settled.
  3. Another episode of The Bachelor. I'm hooked!
  4. Summer.
  5. Having a baby one day.
  6. Adding this to my collection. Too bad our funds are going elsewhere at the moment.
  7. Going on a vacation.
  8. Delving more into photography.

I'm not going to tag any one specific. But please, play if you feel so inclined and leave a comment so I can go read yours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Danielle, I LOVE the Bachelor, especially this season. Wanna get together at my place on Monday and get take out, and watch it? I'll talk to the other girlies.

Unknown said...

Seriously, some of the girls on the bachelor are CRAZY!! Crying to him about how he can't let them go, and they know every fact about his entire life. Can you say stalker?