12.03.2008

Home Sweet Home Site

Since we finally decided to go through with our house and it's a done deal I'm starting to get really excited about the whole thing.

We've signed all the necessary papers and the plans are just being approved by the city. We should have a hole dug in the next week or two! After that the house should be completed fairly quickly since we're about the only ones in the state stupid courageous enough to be building right now. Apparently the sub contractors aren't too busy.

Anyway here are a couple of pictures our lot. We love that 2/3 of the fence is already in and that we have a church for a backyard neighbor!

(We were alone on our way to the airport so we had to do the self timer thing on top of the car.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you guys. It will be fun to have a home decor buddy! Too bad we have to sacrifice our clothes and make-up money for house stuff!

Brett & Brittany said...

How exciting...and stressful! I can't wait to see the finished badly.

P.s. cute True Religions ;)

Brett & Brittany said...

(*I meant to type "finished product". Clearly I got distracted when I was typing that last word ;)

Mel Sims said...

Hey! You aren't doing anything but HELPING our economy out!! That's wonderful! =]

I'm super happy for you guys. Selfishly I want you to stay in Denver...=S....but what a great opportunity and you guys will love being by your families!

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! The lot is just beautiful. :)

Cassidie Anne said...

you could even keep those shrubs in the background. they grow great.