12.02.2008

Temple Square Lights!

Saturday night Danny and I decided to go to Temple Square to see the lights since we are going to be in Denver for a lot of December and didn't want to miss out.


I usually end up going a lot closer to Christmas but I loved going earlier! It was still super crowded but it wasn't nearly as cold outside. It was actually enjoyable walking around. Usually I'm just in a hurry to get through so I can go back inside. I think I'm going to start going early every year.

We also walked through the Visitor's Centers. It's either been a really long time since I've walked through them or I have a horrible memory but either way, there is so much more really neat stuff in there than I'd remembered.



After we were finished at Temple Square we went to our very favorite restaurant, Cafe Trio in Salt Lake where we ordered our traditional Rosemary Flatbread and Barbeque Chicken Pizza.

It was a great way to kick off the holiday season.

1 comment:

Mel Sims said...

I have not kept up my blog reading lately! It was so good to read about your last week. You are such a sweetheart! I'm so bummed I missed out on T-day at Lisa's!

I love all your pictures...it's so fun to see all the things you write about.

Okay, time to start my day. Hope you are having a wonderful week!!