The ride up to Snowbasin was little tense thanks to me. The roads were bad and due to poor planning, we were driving up in my little car. I was also feeling very stressed about all that I had to do to get ready for the funeral. I thought about not going but we'd already paid for the ticket and I didn't want to do that to Danny since he's been so supportive of me the last couple of weeks with my grandma.
Once we got to the resort I started to relax a little. It was cold but beautiful. The gondola ride up was fun. Inside was warm and cozy and they even gave us blankets to use. It was dark and windy outside so that added to the whole atmosphere.
The lodge was absolutely gorgeous. Dinner was buffet style with "nice" foods. I absolutely loved the halibut covered with crushed pineapple. I'm pretty sure Danny loved everything - especially the dessert table. Here he is with an entire dinner plate filled with different desserts. I'm sure the people who work there were thinking that we don't get out much.
It was a fun night and I'm glad that we were able to spend some time with Danny's family. I'm really happy that I decided to go. It was really good for me to get out and have some fun and relax a little.
1 comment:
You look so cute - I have never seen someone load up ONE plate with that many dessert's! That was so funny, but what I think is even more hilarious is the fact that you thought to whip out your digital and actually take a picture of your desserts ....
Post a Comment