- He puts an over easy egg on almost everything -turkey sandwiches, hamburgers, etc. It's something he picked up while on his mission in Venezuela.
- He sneezes louder than any other human being I've ever known. I still jump everytime.
- He is horrible at lyrics. He rarely sings along with the radio but when he does he has about a 25% accuracy rate. When I question his lyrics he insists they are right even when they clearly aren't. I find it very endearing.
- He has an odd way of determining time. Case in point: while on the phone with him the day before he was going to be flying to Utah he informed me that he only had 10 more hours until he was there. It was 1:30 in the afternoon and his flight came in the next morning at 8:30. To me that is 19 hours. When I pointed this out he let me know he only counts conscious hours.
- He is a big time bargain shopper. In fact, if he has to pay full price for something he feels like he's being ripped off. He is usually able to find unbelieveably good deals. Just this week he picked up an adorable pair of Frye shoes for me, usually $190 for $15! Incredible. Now babe, can you find these on sale for me? I'm in love with them but can't justify $500 for shoes.
- He is OBSESSED with sports! He can talk to anyone about any sport and any team and know all sorts of stats, players, you name it. It's even rubbing off on me. For the first time in my life I can tell you who all of the Jazz players are.
- He is very inventive with a lighter. Have some "fuzzies" on your shirt or tie? Singe them off. Some papers that need shredding but no shedder in sight? Put them in the window well and burn them. A large very creepy spider that needs to be eliminated? Spray it with cologne and burn it. (I should add that I do not condone this behavior and do not try it at home.)
11.25.2008
Seven Quirks about Danny
I was tagged again! Thanks Britt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Danielle, I absolutely love following your blog, you are so cute! Your stories are very funny! Congrats on your marriage, it sounds like you are having the time of your life!
I am so glad I tagged you. I giggled at your #7 quirk - I have never heard of anyone thinking of taking the time to burn a spider vs. just stepping on one!
Too funny...
Awesome! I knew I liked him! A pyromaniac can be so sweet. =]
Some evening you guys should drive by our house...we're officially the Griswald's now!
Hope you guys are doing great!
I need some frye's myself. Where in the world did Danny find them for $15????
{Danielle} "Danny there is a spider... hurry, come kill it!"
{Danny} "K I'll get the cologne and the lighter and we'll wrap it in a peice of paper, put it in the window well and you'll never have to see him again. Easy enough. Be right there."
Post a Comment