What would you do if you had one of these at your disposal?
About a year ago I was transformed into a life size cut out for an ad campaign at work. Since then, life size versions of myself have been floating around the office. On more than one occasion I've walked into my dark office and have seen one sitting in my chair.
I decided that it was time to put it to good use and take it to Denver. Unfortunately, the true life size wouldn't fit in my suitcase so I had to cut it down (no worries there are still many that remain in tact). Ashley suggested that I just take the full size version and sit in the seat next to me and talk to it the whole flight - tempting but I decided to just chop of my lower half instead.
Throughout the next week I would randomly set it out somewhere for when Danny would come home from work. I thought it was hilarious. Danny thought it was creepy. Unfortunately, I didn't get the girlish scream from him that I was after.
3 comments:
That is brilliant!!! I want one of myself!
oh my - HI-LAR-IOUS! My fav was the last pic of you placing, well...you, so neatly in the sheets. Too funny!
Hahahaha! I love it! I wish a cut out of me would look that gorgeous! I love the idea of sitting and chatting with the full size on the plane, haha, I'm laughing just thinking about it.
Post a Comment