10.26.2008

One Month in Numbers

It's already been a month since we got married! Time flies! We celebrated by going to dinner at Outback and then renting Baby Mama (way funny!).

Now I'd like to sum up the past month in numbers:
  • Number of rooms we've stayed in: 5
  • Number of flights taken between the two of us: 10
  • Number of days spent together: 25
  • Number of days spent apart: 5
  • Number of times Danny's made dinner: 13
  • Number of times I've made dinner: 6
  • Number of times I've gotten new clothes: 0
  • Number of times I've gotten new shoes: 1
  • Number of times Danny's gone golfing: 0
  • Number of times Danny's gone fishing: 1
  • Number of family birthdays celebrated: 2
  • Number of dollars the stock market has fallen: 2765
  • Number of hours spent agonizing over whether to still go through with the house: 500
  • Number of hours spent agonizing over colors/upgrades/materials for the house: 495

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! When are you coming back to visit? COngrats on your 1month! haha