Me: I found a great deal on boots. They're only $100 each!
Danny: For each shoe!?! So like $200 total?
Me: No, each as in $100 for the brown pair and $100 for the black pair.
* * *
{Getting Ready for Bed}
Me: Why do you keep glaring at me!?!
Danny: I'm not. I just don't have my contacts in so I can't see.
Me: Okay but I still don't like being glared at.
{Lunchtime at Home}
Danny: How's your day going today?
Me: Horrible.
Danny: Why?
Me: I tried to make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and I burned them and all of the smoke detectors went off. It was very stressful.
Danny: (muffles laugh while gagging down charcoal sandwich)
Me: Why do you keep glaring at me!?!
Danny: I'm not. I just don't have my contacts in so I can't see.
Me: Okay but I still don't like being glared at.
* * *
{Lunchtime at Home}
Danny: How's your day going today?
Me: Horrible.
Danny: Why?
Me: I tried to make grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and I burned them and all of the smoke detectors went off. It was very stressful.
Danny: (muffles laugh while gagging down charcoal sandwich)
1 comment:
That's cute!! The adjustments of getting married...
PS I am going to do your tag...I am just crazy busy! Which is why I am blogging right?
Post a Comment