10.16.2008

Home Sweet Home

I am now a resident of Denver! So far I love it. It's a beautiful area and there's so much to do.

I thought I'd post pictures of our little apartment for everyone back home who'll probably never come see it - I'm not expecting many people will come visit us. (We were lucky enough to have my mom and dad randomly be in Denver last Tuesday and go to PF Changs with them and then have them over to see our apartment. They'll probably be our first and last visitors.)

It's a basement apartment that Danny moved into a couple of months ago. It works great and is a lot more affordable than other apartments in the area. Danny did a great job of getting it ready for me to come live. It's very homey.

There's only one small drawback - it's sort of lacking a full kitchen! We're getting creative on thinking of meals we can prepare without a stove or oven. Danny has become quite a master of the griddle.



The living room. The place came furnished so we don't get to take the furniture with us, although I am growing quite fond of the log couch. Also please note the TV screen - I have no idea what was on when I took this picture.

My "office."


Our "kitchen" - yep that's pretty much the extent of it. We also have another little fridge on the opposite wall.

We're only going to be living here for a couple of more months (at the most) and then Danny will be working out of the Salt Lake office. I'm sort of sad we don't get to spend more time here.


3 comments:

Mel Sims said...

Ahem. Me too! You'd have instant friends here and everything!

=] Glad you are enjoying it!

jodie rae said...

Wow! Danielle it's been forever! I think Mr. Orem's AP art history class! haha But Congrats on the wedding! Looks like you're doing well! You look beautiful as always!

Kylee said...

I can't get over the image on the TV.