8.15.2008

Brian Regan

The other night I went with my family to see Brian Regan. The show was outdoors at Thanksgiving Point and was so fun!

(Ashley and I before the show started.)

(A glimpse of the crowd -the show was sold out three nights in a row.)

For those of you who aren't familiar with who he is, I highly recommend checking him out - I know he has some DVDs. He is hilarious and all of his jokes are clean (think Kevin James).


Favorite jokes from the night (I'm not going to actually write out the joke because, believe me, I will ruin it. So instead here's some of my favorites and if you've ever seen him you will know just what I'm talking about):

*It's a cup of a dirt...
*Normal sized guy...
*To whom it may concern text message...

Anyway I'm always up for a good laugh so it was a good time.

4 comments:

Mel Sims said...

I guess it's time for me to hear something from him because everyone seems to love him! =]

You and Ashley have to be the two most gorgeous people I have ever seen....why didn't I get some of those genes??! Helloooo!??

=] Mel

Kylee said...

I'm way jealous!

Ashley and Chris said...

to whom it may concern:
i am not mr. yo yo...
and i think our picture looks like an engagement picture... love ya sis

Jamie said...

I cheated... I had to see how things have been gong since your life is in full gear. I am SO HAPPY for you guys. The big day is coming and will be so exciting! I can't wait to meet Danny. Grandma and Mel have told me great things.

Love, Jamie

PS Could you and Ashley be any more beautiful?!