7.30.2008

Lunch With Friends

My friends and I have been trying to arrange a get together for a while now and we were finally able to get together for lunch. Audree, Witney and I got together for lunch at Chilis (unfortunately Ashlee couldn't make it). It was so fun to laugh and talk and catch up.


After lunch we drove out to Audree's new house that her and her husband built. It is so cute! Witney and her husband just put an offer on a house last week and Danny and I are starting to look for houses so we all had houses on the brain. We decided to go walk through model homes for fun. I love doing that - you always see the cutest ideas.

Anyway, it was a fun day. When I'm with these girls I feel like we are still in high school - yet now we are talking marriage and houses instead of clothes and makeup (well at least in addition to).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun that day. We definitely need to do it more often! I'm putting this one on my blog right now. P.S. I love love love your ring, so pretty!

Krista and Aaron said...

Looks like a fun day! Good luck house hunting.

Witter and Kway said...

What the heck am I doing in that picture? I had so much fun! When are we doing that again?