5.12.2015

Fall 2014

Remember the good old days when I'd update weekly, then monthly? Well now I'm almost down to annually. :(

We are having so much fun watching our little munchkins grow and become such great friends.

Kate loves helping in the kitchen. Anytime I'm cooking or baking she likes to be up on the counter assisting.
With Fall in the air, naturally it means a trip to Day Farms to go on a hay ride and get a pumpkin.

Sadly, the best picture we could get.
Finding the perfect pumpkins!

We are in a MAJOR Frozen phase in our house right now. It's all things Frozen all the time. So Ella was beyond thrilled when we set up a sleepover with my cousin Breanna to come up, watch Frozen and play. This was Ella's very first slumber party and they had so much fun. They stayed up really late giggling, watching Frozen and singing and dancing. The next day we had some very tired kids but we still managed to go to Boondocks and out to lunch. It was a fun weekend.
With all of the Frozen love around here it was only natural that Ella and Kate go as Elsa and Anna on Halloween.


My camera happened to be sitting out on the table during dinner one night and I decided to snap a few pics to capture a glimpse of regular every day life. I love this kiddos so much.

We got to go on a field trip with Ella's preschool class to a different pumpkin patch. I can't believe how quickly this little miss is growing up.

We spent a day at City Creek walking around and shopping.
Kate LOVES babies and is always taking care of them, kissing them, rocking them and patting their backs saying "baby sad". It's darling and I can't get enough of it.
This is the proper way to eat a  pudding cup.
Kate also loves her little cozy coup. But for now she prefers pushing it around rather than actually riding.
Danny had to get hand surgery to remove a bone growth in his hand. Watching him wake up from the anesthesia was probably one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed. He was OUT of it!
Kate so proud of the big tower she built!

So there's a brief recap of our fall. I love this family I have. I love creating memories with them!

No comments: