In the blink of an eye, my little Ella has grown up and started Joy School. I was in mother denial and talked my brain into thinking this
wasn't a huge deal because it's just Joy School and not actual Preschool
so it's kind of like a big play group. With lessons. And backpacks. And
classmates.
So of course that meant a front porch photo shoot.
Walking to "school" with her Dora backpack.
She is absolutely loving going! She loves the lessons and seeing her friends twice a week. She comes home and tells me all about snack time, who she played with, what letter they talked about and proudly shows me her craft. I love it! It's crazy that she's away from me having all of these experiences without me there. I'm used to being a part of pretty every second of her life.
I'm proud of her and love watching her grow up into the amazing little girl that she is. She is so sweet and smart and I couldn't be more proud to be her mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment