8.29.2013

Ella's Favorites

I've started the tradition of having a little "interview" with Ella at each of her birthdays. I don't know if I ever posted her two year old one...it was pretty basic. Because I was after all, talking to a two year old.

But I love this one and it is a true reflection of our Ella at three:

  1. What is your favorite color? Pink
  2. What is your favorite thing to do? Coloring
  3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberry
  4. What is your favorite show? Dora the Explorer
  5. What is your favorite food? Macaroni
  6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Pink shirt with the black swirls (she just referred to it as my favorite shirt.)
  7. What is your favorite snack? toast or goldfish and raisins (in the same bowl)
  8. What is your favorite game to play? Candyland
  9. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
  10. What is your favorite song? Just Give Me a Reason (Pink)
  11. What is your favorite book? What Color You See
  12. Who is your best friend? Audrey and Lily
  13. What is your favorite cereal? Apple Jacks
  14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride My Scooter
  15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
  16. What is your favorite day? Christmas!
  17. What do you take to bed with you at night? Brown B and Baby Dora
  18. What is your favorite thing to eat breakfast? "Mench Toast"
  19. What is your favorite thing to eat dinner? Lasagna
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? An Animal

No comments: