Danny turned 29 this year so to celebrate his last year in his 20's we had a little party...
While he was at work the girls and I made him a card with both of their hand prints and Ella painted him a beautiful picture.
We wrapped up some presents and got him his favorite treats at the store. I made him a jar filled with 29 Reese's peanut butter cups that each had a sticker saying something I loved about him on them.
I also made him my first ever cheesecake since that's his favorite. I think it turned out okay. I could use some practice though.
Ella helping Daddy blow out his candles.
We went out to dinner as a family and then came home and had everyone in our families over for cake.
It was a fun day to celebrate Danny who does so much for us. He's a great husband and daddy and we're lucky to have him!
No comments:
Post a Comment