As much as I love getting out to do fun things, I love quiet days at home just as much. I think Ella feels the same way. Just me and her doing our little thing.
Sometimes it involves playing hide and seek in the pillows on my bed.
With a painted on kitty face...even a couple days after Halloween. Just because it's so fun to be a kitty.
And hanging out with "everybody" watching the Tinkerbelle movie and drinking yummy chocolate milk.
Quiet days are good. I really like how they help me slow down and gain a perspective one what is really important. Spending time getting down on the floor and playing. Coloring endless pictures. Playing "matches," hide and seek and building lots of tall towers. Having Ella make me lots of dinners in her play kitchen. These are the important things.
Because in 20 years will I really care if my house was perfectly decorated or perfectly clean?
I doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment