11.12.2009

halloween

It's a little late but I thought I'd post a little something about Halloween. We were super big slackers and didn't dress up this year. I had grand plans, however, life got busy and before we knew it, it was too late.

Oh well, maybe next year.

Anyway, we did at least get around to carving pumpkins:


Our masterpieces:

For Halloween we stayed home and passed out candy until about 8:00. I love seeing all of the cute kids in their costumes and everyone in my primary class was so excited to show off! I loved it!

Then at 8:00, we turned off our lights and headed over to Danny's parents house where all of his little cousins were to see their costumes and have pizza with them. It was so fun to see them empty their bags and begin the sorting and trading process. I loved doing that as a kid! And can I just say that kids are so spoiled now - when I was little if I got just one full sized candy bar I thought I'd totally scored! Apparently that's more of the norm now! Wow, I sound old.

3 comments:

Cassidie Anne said...

whoa your pumpkins are awesome!!

Mel Sims said...

Seriously, dear, where did you get such pumpkin carving skills?!?! Is there anything you don't do amazingly? (That sounds wrong...)

=] Love you!

Ashley and Chris said...

are you sure you didn't buy those pumpkins like that.. because me and chris' pumpkin just didn't turn out.