3.03.2009

another house update

Our house is going up incredibly fast, it's like Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Except for there's no Ty bouncing around.

Since I last posted they've almost finished with the brick and stucco.

This pictures makes the colors look a little off. The brick is actually a blended brick so there are different colors of brick mixed in, the stucco is more brown and the shingles are dark brown as well.

I debated about posting this pictures because it makes things look pretty blah. I really like how it came together though, which is a HUGE relief because I've been very worried about the exterior colors. It's so hard to pick them out when you're working with tiny little swatches.

They have also almost finished with the sheet rocking. We went by on Sunday (directly after church - Sunday clothes and all) and they had already taped and mudded it.

View looking from family room toward kitchen:
Master bedroom looking into bathroom:

View from front door:

3 comments:

Brett & Brittany said...

Wow...they are moving fast with your house! Extreme Home Makeover Part II

Mel Sims said...

Yes! Good news! =]

Kylee said...

Exciting!!! :D