2.16.2009

House Getting Framed

Our house is coming along and is actually starting to look like a house!

I took these a couple of weeks ago before I went back to Denver.



Then Danny and I went over to our house the day after we got back and took these.

They've done a lot!




I didn't post many pictures of the inside because it's nearly impossible to tell what anything is in the pictures. But they also have the plumbing roughed in and some electrical work done! It's so fun to see it start to take shape!

4 comments:

Krista and Aaron said...

How fun for you guys! What a big project.

Ashley said...

Love the house- so excited for you two!

Mel Sims said...

Yay! It's coming along! Can't wait to see the finished project. =]

Kristy and Dave said...

I love it! Let us know if the next door neighbor's house goes into foreclosure....so me and Dave can buy it and be best friends with you guys forever.