11.13.2008

5 for 5 Tag!

My fabulous friend Audree tagged me! It's a good thing too, I've been slacking off on updating.

5 FAVORITE PLACES I'VE LIVED:

* Pleasant Grove, UT where I created loads of childhood memories.
* Farmington, UT which I loved so much we're building a house there.
* Orem, UT with my AMAZING grandma. I'll never forget my time there.
* Salt Lake City, UT in an apartment with Witney - we had some fun times.
* Highlands Ranch, CO with my wonderful husband.

5 FAVORITE SNACKS:

* Yogurt
* String Cheese
* Fruit
* Sun Chips
* OREOs (can't be healthy all the time!)

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:

* Tube person at Lagoon A Beach
* Old Navy
* Maurices at Layton Hills Mall
* HR Assistant at Xactware
* My current position as an HR Specialist

5 THINGS I'D DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS:

* Pay cash for the house we're building
* Give some to those who really need it
* Travel the world
* Go on some serious shopping trips
* Put some away for a rainy day

5 THINGS I LOVE:

* Danny
* Everyone in my immediate and extended family
* The gospel
* Vacations
* Summer

5 PLACES I'VE LOVED VISITING:

* New Zealand
* Cancun, Mexico
* New York City
* Maui, Hawaii
* Caribbean

5 PEOPLE I TAG:

* Anyone who wants to play!

No comments: