10.07.2008

Tagged!

I have SO much to update about but I thought I'd take care of this first.

Witney tagged me with a tag about my husband and now that I have one I can play!

1- Where did you meet? We knew each other in high school but we met again at a singles ward.

2- How long did you date before you were married? We dated for 10 months and were engaged for 2 so a total of almost exactly a year - our first date was September 22, 2007 and we were married September 26, 2008.

3- How long have you been married for? 12 days

4- What is one thing he does that surprises you? Makes me an elaborate breakfast every single morning.

5- What's your favorite feature about him? His smile and his eyes.

6- What's your favorite quality about him? He is incredibly sweet and spoils me rotten. =]

7- Does he have a nickname for you? "Elle"

8- What's his favorite color? Blue

9- What's his favorite food? Seafood

10-What is his favorite sport? He is obsessed with ALL sports. Baseball, football, golf, basketball...

11- Who said I love you first? Me...but only because I could tell that he wanted to. =]

12- When and where was your fist kiss? On our third date at me and Witney's apartment.

13- What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Play games, go on walks, watch movies, go on dates.

14- Do you have kids? How many? Nope.

15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He's a fabulous cook and he knows how to braid my hair.

16- How old is he? 24

17- What's his favorite type of music? He likes all kinds of music.

18- What do you admire most about him? That he is so ambitious and such a hard worker.

19- What's his favorite past time? Playing or watching sports, fly fishing and snowboarding.

20- Do you think he's going to read this? No way. He doesn't understand my fascination of blogging.

I tag Anne, Ashley D., Jamie, Jessica and Mel!

3 comments:

The Tanners said...

Danielle, Your married!!!Ah I am so excited for you. I bet you looked breath taking, I can't wait for you to post pictures. You sound so happy, which you should be. I must say you both deserve a vacation, marriage and buying a house all within a couple of days is enough to make anyone crazy! So are you already in Denver than? WOw so many adventures await you two and I am so excited to hear about them. Love ya

Mel Sims said...

He's a SWEETHEART! We love him, too! =]

Anonymous said...

Oh yay you are finally back on the blogging bandwagon. I need honeymoon news... no details please. Hope Denver is treating you two well. When is your next Utah visit?