9.04.2008

Dinner at The DoDo

The other night I was able to go out to dinner with an old friend, Brittany. She was unable to make it to my shower so we decided to have a little get together of our own. I'm so glad we did!

Brittany and I go WAY back. I could have entire blog dedicated to our crazy stories, however, we lived completely in our own world so they'd only make sense to us. Some of my favorite memories (this is for you Brittany) are the "Beaver Face, " riding the UTA bus to Bountiful almost every day just to play Donkey Kong at her aunt's house, making fifty bagillion cookies every other day (I'm not kidding, the recipe we used yielded 5 dozen cookies!), experimenting (very unsuccessfully) with make up and basically just being super nerdy junior high girls. It was the best!

It was fun to get together and reminisce, talk about our lives now and just laugh. Brittany is one of those people who can make me laugh faster than almost anyone else I know. I'm sure the people at The DoDo were ready to give us the boot - we were there for over three hours!

She was also kind enough to give me a shower gift. Which once again is NOT going to be posted but was super sweet of her.

Thanks Brittany, it was a blast!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! You must just have a talent for bringing the fun laughing out of people. I think you've witnessed a few of the times I've laughed the hardest in my life. We just got your invitation today and I love it! You look absolutely gorgeous in your pic. And Danny looks good too. :)

Kassidy said...

Danielle,

Just got your invitation, you are so beautiful!!! I am sooo happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet Danny! Congrats!!!
Kassidy Spiers

Anonymous said...

I promise I'm not a stalker... I got your blog of of jamie's, This is charlotte Bailey from the old.... junior high day's. It's good to see you and Brittany, you girls are beautiful. Congrats on getting Married, he seems like a great guy!

Jamie said...

Jason and I were looking at your invitation, you are beautiful!! Your hair is exactly how I want mine. You look so great, and more than anything you look HAPPY! I am so happy for you! It truly is a great picture of you guys.