This year the we spent Thanksgiving with the Cooks in Provo. Lots of fun, lots of people and lots of food.Good times. I don't know how my Grandma continues to do it year after year with how big the family is growing. But I do appreciate the time to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and 30+ cousins.
In the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving we make a gratitude garland. I set out a bunch of leaves and throughout the month we each wrote things we were grateful for. I love this tradition and the reminder to take stock of all the things big and small we have in life to be grateful for. And this year we have a lot especially with the addition of another healthy little girl.
I love this family of mine and this life. Being a mom to little ones day in and day out is hard work and can be emotionally and mentally draining but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment