1.25.2014

kate 9 months

Our little miss is 9 months old. Crazy how quick the time has gone yet nine months of pregnancy might as well be an eternity.

She's a little bundle of personality. She is so fun and so happy. She has the brightest smile and is so quick to smile at anyone who looks her direction. She's a bitty little girl. She is 28 inches tall (50%) and weighs only 15lbs 13oz placing her in the whopping 3rd percentile! I promise we feed her.

Her and Ella have the cutest relationship. They are quickly becoming the best of friends and it makes me so happy to watch them laugh and play together.
The biggest news of the month is that we have a crawler!

I'm so mean but I snapped this picture before I rescued her. She's great at crawling into little spots and getting stuck. 
 I love watching her tiny little body crawl around as she decides where she wants to go. She's loving the independence. She's so quick and if I turn my back for just a minute she's gone.





 My two girls playing together. They love each other and are so great together.


Kate is kind of known for having crazy hair. It's straight and whispy and likes to stick straight out. Ella decided all on her own to take matters into her own hands. I walked into the bathroom and found them like this. Kate soaking wet and Ella telling her to hold still and that she looked so cute.


She's a great little eater and loves everything we give her. She's pretty much eating what we do at dinner.

I sound like a broken record but this girl is not a fan of sleeping. Little turkey is still getting up at night. We really need to put an end to that!

She is such a mommy and daddy's girl. She does not like to be left and cries and cries for our parents. Even if we are there she really doesn't like to even be held by other people. I'm flattered she loves me but it would be nice if she liked other people too.

I love, love this girl. I am having so much fun being her mom and watching her grow. I hit the jackpot with my girls.

No comments: