1.24.2014

Kate 8 months

My little Kate bug is 8 months old!

I love her to pieces. She is such a fun little baby to be around. She is constantly smiling her big, scrunched up nose grin. I can't get enough of it!



She's showing us more and more of her personality and she is a little tease! She loves to get people's attention and get them smiling at her and then quickly turn her head and then look back coyly. 

She's getting ready to take off crawling. She can scoot around and get up on her hands and knees and rock. I know in no time she'll be cruising all around. 

She still doesn't have teeth but that's okay. I keep thinking she's teething but nothing happens. 

She's gotten really good at using her little pinchers and feeding herself. She loves to sit in her chair and eat snacks. It's great for both of us she has a snack and I have a free minute to make dinner. 


She's still a little stinker when it comes to sleeping. (I wonder if I'll ever have a baby who likes to sleep at night...). She is up at least once but usually twice a night for a snack. She's killing me! And of course she still refuses a bottle but honestly at this point I've given up trying. We'll soon by to sippy territory anyway. At least she's pretty good at naps.

Her sleeping habits aside, she is the perfect little baby and I love her so much! I totally lucked out with both of my girls. They are perfect for me and I wouldn't trade being their mom for the world.

No comments: