10.27.2013

phone pics

I don't know whether it's a blessing or curse but the majority of pictures I take of the girls are with my phone. It's great because I pretty much almost always have my phone with me but the quality suffers.

Anyway, here's a big round up of pictures from my phone....

My little bug helping me make dinner. I gave her a taste of whipped cream and she loved it!
 Little Kate enjoying Lagoon. It was super hot so I splashed her with some water and she loved it!

 Kangaroo Zoo! A big indoor place full of bouncy stuff. Ella loved it!

 My little mummy. Kate loved being swaddled so we'd put her in her "straight jacket" and she'd sleep like a champ!
 Kate enjoying the splash pad. She spent a lot of time chilling with me in the shade while Ella played throughout the summer.

 My little genius Ella learned to write her name before she turned three! The "E" makes me smile.
 Dance class! I love the little peek over at me.
 Ella rocking her new scooter.
 Enjoying a family treat night at "the donut shop."
 My adorable little raspberry pickers! These two on their way to the farm to get raspberries to make our favorite raspberry peach jam.
 Ella's first field trip! We went to the fire station! Ella got to go inside an ambulance!

 She wasn't quite sure what to think once he had all his gear on.
 Having a FHE on choices and playing "Chutes and Ladders."
 Ella loves playing little dolls all the time now. I try to play with her but my pretend skills are lacking. This particular day she was playing "Polly visits the Zoo." Good times.
We visited the zoo with my good friend Anne and her daugher Eloise. We love watching the Polar Bear swim.

 I gave Ella a blowout for the first time and I couldn't believe how old she looked! She's absolutely beautiful!
 Like I said she loves playing with dolls and playing house. She spread out all of her baby stuff and made herself cozy in my bathtub.
 It's no secret that our family loves ice cream and we really love the little places where you make your own with toppings! I decided to snap some pics of me and the girls one night when we were there as a family since I feel like my pictures with them are few and far between and I want to remember that I was actually there with them!


No comments: