I was so excited to take Ella to the zoo again this year. She is old enough and knows all of the animals and what they say and I thought it'd be so fun to show them all to her in real life.
(And don't mind the giant scab on her face in all of these pictures. She had a nasty fall at the splash pad a couple of days earlier. So sad.)
We really talked it up on the way there so she was really excited when we got there!
Playing with Daddy in the tunnel.
I absolutely loved the new polar bear. He was so fun and playful. He would do a back flip, swim under water and then pop up right at the glass over and over. Ella, however, thought this was terrifying. And being the good mom that I am, I sat there and watched it for a minute before moving on.
Right now, Ella's favorite animals are elephants and giraffes. This is a picture of her looking at the giraffes. She didn't know what to think seeing that they were so huge. I guess all of her exposure to wild animals has been through toys and books so seeing them in person was a little crazy.
By far her favorite part of the zoo was going on the train ride. She thought it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment